«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Heart of a Teenage Girl
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Runaway
Then stop
and see if anyone cares
once you realize no one does
just keep running.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
2011
(
2
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2010
(
68
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
6
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
2
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
18
)
►
January
(
8
)
►
2009
(
90
)
►
December
(
11
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
10
)
►
August
(
10
)
►
July
(
9
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
11
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
9
)
►
January
(
5
)
▼
2008
(
144
)
►
December
(
4
)
►
November
(
9
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
22
)
▼
August
(
16
)
106 Post...
Sometimes...
I need help.
I like you.
I finished it
every time I look at you,you are looking at me.and...
The Past
Elizabeth
I wish it would go away
We Danced Anyway
Something to remember...
Fire
You.
I'm scared
I Find This The Truth.
Runaway
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
15
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
20
)
►
January
(
4
)
About Me
Elizabeth
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment