I don't want anything for Christmas.
I could say the corny girl thing, like a boyfriend
I could ask for something that would not happen, like world peace
I could ask for the future, like 2009 to be the best
I could pretend I am still a kid and ask for a toy, like the mairaposa Barbie
I could ask for things to be a little better, like people not to fight so much
I could ask for things to be solved, like my life drama
But I am not going to, yeah it would all be great but I have the one thing I never thought would mean so much to me. My family. Everyone is home and I have never felt happier, even more then just my family is around. So, Thank you for bring them home even if some of them were always here.
I got the one thing that I really wanted.
Mom, Dad, Ben, Lucas, Matt, Elizabeth, and Max
^My Family^
Katie Scott *Ben's girlfriend*, Matt Salvus *Ben's friend, pretty much a brother*, and Kyle *Ben's friend*
^+ some very close people^
Thank you &
Merry Christmas
Love, Elizabeth
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Dear Santa,
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment