CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Phase?

She told me its just a phase as the tears ran down my face.
Things like this happen when you are in High School.
I don't think she realized that I was silently crying as we drove home.
"Do you want to get an ice cream cone?"
I told her I was fine, but she passed the turn towards our house
She really bought me a chocolate blizzard thing that was new
When she asked a few questions I could barely answer through the tears
I was scared she would yell at me like when I was little for crying
but she said nothing about it
When we got home I could tell she was trying to make me not think about it
There was no "bedtime" and some other things she said I could think about if I wanted to change my mind
As I went to bed, I realized I never tell her anything... but who else is there to tell
Unless I wanted curiosity and not help
or fake sympathy that last 2 days

I have a feeling this phase is not going to pass soon... or ever.