Sometimes I say things I don't mean,
and other times I don't say things I should
Sometimes I do bad things,
and never apologize
Sometimes I like to get stuff,
and never tell them what I think
Sometimes I never tell the people I care about how much I care,
and then things get bad
Sometimes I joke to much,
and then feel really bad but never tell anyone
Sometimes I'm a jerkface,
and don't realize till later
Sometimes I like to celebrate silly things,
and things like high school relationship anniversaries
Sometimes I love how you say things that I didn't know,
and they are things I always wondered
Sometimes I get really scared,
and just hide from everything
Sometimes I get nervous about other people around,
and then you hold my hand really tight
Sometimes I talk about myself a lot,
and feel really bad... which causes me to pay attention to every thing I say and that can end bad
Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads entire blog posts,
and if they ever understand what people really meant
Sometimes I want to do something,
and then chicken out... afraid of embarrassing myself
Sometimes I write blogs that don't make sense,
and then don't know how to end them
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sometimes
Posted by Elizabeth at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment