WCP (Waterloo Community Playhouse) has this traditional thing, called Formal Night.
all the cast and crew go out to eat and have an award show, they are allowed one guest.
oh yeah, its very fancy like prom dresses and some guys wear tuxes
For High School Musical, the place was Tony's in Waterloo and everyone looked amazing.
Apart from the standard awards they have funny ones so then everyone gets something, they called them "Stardazzle Awards" (yes like from high school musical 2)
They night was full of laughing, pictures, and plastered on smiles.
Sounds great I know... but once I got there I wish I would have got a friend to come with me (which I thought would be a bad idea), I didn't really talk to anyone much and I never used my camera. It was still kind of fun,
but I would have rather been in Waverly, watching Paige beat up Joe and laughing so hard I cry =]
My Stardazzle Award: Most Likely to Finish 30 Books during the Run
**any free time I have during musical in the green room I am reading, I am on book number 5
I did like all the comments and shocked looks I got from people about how good I looked =]
**purple winterfest dress, black high heels, pretty make-up, and my mom did my hair
Monday, July 20, 2009
Formal Night
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
do you have pictures of you?
Post a Comment