CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm scared

Ben got hurt in Afghanistan.

something about a road side bomb.
they said it was really bad.
he had shrapnel aka metal pieces in both his legs and his left arm.
they said he already had some surgery.
he might be moved some where else over there... or he might have to come back to the US
my mom tried to tell me that the surgery meant it was not that bad since he is still where ever they are in Afghanistan.
if he comes back to the US 3 immediate family members can (I think they said paid for) go see him.

I have never seen my mom try not to cry.
I have never seen my mom cry.
I have never cried for so long.
until now

Daddy's come home early from his business trip.
Mommy's friends from church came over.

I'm scared. really, truly scared.


Christmas 2008 my mom & brother

4 comments:

Brianne said...

i'm so sorry, elizabeth.
*hug*
<333333333333333
i hope he's okay.

Heidi said...

awe, elizabeth..
i'm sorry. he'll be okay, i know it.
<3333

Jordanary said...

oh, elizabeth. i'm so sorry. he'll be okay - he still is okay. he's hurt, but he's alive. it'll all be okay, i know it too.
<3333333333

Nicole =) said...

*GIANT CROSS STATE HUG*