CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

~*From Ben*~

1.) I am out of the Hospital

2.) I have ten shrapnel wounds in my body. 2 in my left arm, 5 in my left leg, and 3 in my right leg. They are all healing well and have been stiched or stapled closed. I have had no infections or blood clots because of them.

3.) The pain from these wound is greater then moderate, but less the severe. Thankfully, prescriptions keep me in check, although I am occasionally in a bad mood because of them.

4.) I have nerve damage behind my left knee, which results in loss of feeling and mobility in my left foot. it is getting better daily, but I can not walk without crunches. Compounding this problem, my left Achilles tendon is partially torn.

5.) I was blown up on August 19th at 0630 and released from the hospital on September 3rd at 1200.

6.) Katie is the greatest girlfriend ever, she takes care of me well and puts up with my shit. I owe her alot.

7.) Matthew has been taking care of me in the brotherly fashion. Dont worry, those of you who he represents would be very proud. I owe you all alot.

8.)To everyone else, thank you for your love and support. You make me very happy. It means alot.
I will see as many of you as possible when I take leave from September 15 - October 15. Till then.....

0 comments: