HER
This affection I feel is hard to understand
it's not the way I planned
my world is changing
wherever I turn
it's his face I see
looking back at me
and in my eyes I can't disguise
the affection I feel
is getting the better of me
Oh for the first time it's not a dream
oh for the first time it seems so real
that I want to remember
every moment
that I'm there beside him
when he gently takes my hand
So here I am
feeling things I've never felt
and all because of him
my world is changing
HIM
She's turned my whole world upside down
HER
Everything that I do
I do to catch his eye
well and I won't deny
I stand here guilty
HIM
I wonder if she feels the same
TOGETHER
is this affection as I feel
has gotten the better of me
So for the first time
can this be love?
oh for the first time
I know it's real
HER
And with him I feel
TOGETHER
So completely
uniquely like no other
as he gently holds me close
HER
But wait a minute
what am I saying?
HIM
Ne'er thought no
HER
I never thought
on a scale so grand
HIM
To be feeling
HER
Are these emotions
racing through me
tell me I must
tell me I can
HIM
I never felt these things
TOGETHER
I'm finding who I am
cause for the first time
HER
I have no doubt
HIM
These things she does
TOGETHER
But for the first time
I understand, try to understand
yes for the first time
I realize
that all the things they strange/separate happened
well they're happening to me
HER
Every time I'm with that man
HIM
Every time I'm with her
HER
Every time I'm with
HIM
Could I be
TOGETHER
That man
This affection I feel is hard to understand
it's not the way I planned
my world is changing
wherever I turn
it's his face I see
looking back at me
and in my eyes I can't disguise
the affection I feel
is getting the better of me
Oh for the first time it's not a dream
oh for the first time it seems so real
that I want to remember
every moment
that I'm there beside him
when he gently takes my hand
So here I am
feeling things I've never felt
and all because of him
my world is changing
HIM
She's turned my whole world upside down
HER
Everything that I do
I do to catch his eye
well and I won't deny
I stand here guilty
HIM
I wonder if she feels the same
TOGETHER
is this affection as I feel
has gotten the better of me
So for the first time
can this be love?
oh for the first time
I know it's real
HER
And with him I feel
TOGETHER
So completely
uniquely like no other
as he gently holds me close
HER
But wait a minute
what am I saying?
HIM
Ne'er thought no
HER
I never thought
on a scale so grand
HIM
To be feeling
HER
Are these emotions
racing through me
tell me I must
tell me I can
HIM
I never felt these things
TOGETHER
I'm finding who I am
cause for the first time
HER
I have no doubt
HIM
These things she does
TOGETHER
But for the first time
I understand, try to understand
yes for the first time
I realize
that all the things they strange/separate happened
well they're happening to me
HER
Every time I'm with that man
HIM
Every time I'm with her
HER
Every time I'm with
HIM
Could I be
TOGETHER
That man
0 comments:
Post a Comment