New Years eve is known for parties and staying up all night.
I sat alone in the dark at my computer while the tv was on some random channel talking about it and having bands perform. It became 2010 and nothing exciting happened for me I just kept sitting at the computer, but then the first phone call comes... it was from my favoritest person ever who was 5 and 1/2 hours away, he was the first to tell me happy new year and I could not stop smiling probably because I love him so much =] The second call was 10minutes later and I was not expecting anything, it was my oldest brother Ben who was up in Minnesota at some cabin with his friends... it was only around 3 minutes long... he asked what I was doing, where mom and dad were, and then just told me to tell them that he is now engaged to Katie, his long time girlfriend, I can her tons of people laughing and being silly in the background I could hear her laugh and ask who he is talking to and then before he hung up he told me he loved me and all I could do was smile and tell him I loved him to. I have decided sometimes even the most lonely nights can turn out fantastic. Now I am going to have a sister-in-law and she is super nice =]
Dear 2010,
Even though I sat alone when the year changed, in the first 20 minutes from far away 2 people that mean a lot to me called just to talk or tell me something... 2 people that will be around for a long time =]
Friday, January 1, 2010
2010
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, congratulations~! :D <3 I'm super excited for you.
I hope you have a wonderful (and Jordan Thomas-filled) 2010, Elizabeth :D
Post a Comment