CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Josh...

I never really knew you as a person...
I saw you everyday of second semester
you sat across the room from me in first period American Lit.
to me you seemed like a quiet nice guy
Abby and Leah cried a lot today during first hour since you weren't there
so did Bryce and Preston... and practically the entire class
today everyone wore white for you and I mean EVERYONE
it was different to see the trouble makers the ones most sad
and all the teachers not knowing what to do...
In chamber choir we sung one of our songs that is really pretty but also sad
a bunch of people started crying and it was just so sad the Mr. Lehmann said we were done for the day.
lots of people are going to the place where it happened tonight
and I hope you see how much you meant to everyone
I'm sorry something so tragic happened to you and your family
I hope you know how different the school is without you.


Love, Elizabeth

0 comments: