and I cry way to much...
because the boy I love hurts me
because I have no friends
because I have never gotten a call back
because no one tells me Im good at anything
because I eat lunch with people but feel completely alone
because I spend almost every night now home alone, bored
because Im always stressed about school and school related things
because people make fun of me
because people get mad at me for no reason
because I know nothing
because my mom asks me if people like my new outfits... and no one said anything all day
because people make stupid comments about me and the boy I love
because I only get yelled at when Im home... or they just dont talk to me
because people only talk to me after I write a sad blog post
because I have danced since I was 5... and only my family comes to watch (and Joe last year)
because people lie to me
because only one person every hugs me
because I try so hard at singing... but nothing ever happens
because I am pressured about college
because Im not skinny
because I will be gone all of christmas break... and it will probably a little stressful
because my dad throws a fit about coming to watch me do anything
because Im scared
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
I'm 17...
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment