I'm scared. So scared.
Good friends shouldn't lose touch.
I tell you it will be okay, but inside I don't know how I will be strong for a year always being so far from the one place I want to be forever.
Never moving, besides at age 4, meant never having to make new friends. What if I don't know how?
When I see the others I feel like a little kid that doesn't belong... even though we are at the same level.
What if I'm throwing my life down the drain, why don't I know what to be when I grow up.
Central feels like home.
I love him, and it will work.
I will prove my parents wrong.
And hopefully... I will find who I am.
Friday, July 8, 2011
The college truth
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment