Are you still here, with me?
Do you still care?
Will you ever finally share?
Do you still want me around?
or should I go away...
When will we talk like we use to?
or laugh...
Is any of this suppose to mean something...
like a sign or is it normal
You were my favorite for many many years
or even...
not a whole year
is it me who is changing?
or you?
I don't think we will ever talk about it
it will never change
until the worst things happen
I am worried about you when you will not tell me
anything
not even the tiniest thing
how it takes me 10-20 minutes to think of something to say
and sometimes nothing comes
so I don't say
and I use to tell you anything and everything that came to mind
you don't always find my joking funny anymore
you don't really find anything I do funny anymore
I don't really understand you like i did
and I am guessing you don't understand me too
Are you still here?
or have you left?
P.S. This is about more then 1 person.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Are you still here?
Posted by Elizabeth at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment