Dear Jordan Leigh Thomas,
Do you remember our theme song?
that we both got from some dumb quiz thing
that we both took such a long time ago
I almost think it was way back in 7th grade
So... since we don't talk much I am going to tell you my story with this blog
others can read it if they want to but please... read it.
Today anything related to Mediacom stopped working in my house
the TV
the internet
the phone
so I went to my room to find something to do
and I turned on my ihome and just started singing and being goofy *I bet thats surprising =P*
after a few songs it started to play and it made me think of everything we had
and then the things we don't anymore
but then I just wished you were with me
to start singing and being dorky
so... I pretended
we were together dancing around and singing with the sun pouring through the window
and we had put on all my crazy clothes and accessories
then I did not feel so alone I was not scared from all the things running through my mind
I was just pretending like little kids do
and that made me happy like actually truly happy for pretty much the rest of the day
also because it reminded me of the night I spent at your house after a show
and how we just talked and talked about anything and everything
that was so long ago, we have not talked in like... I want to say like months but i don't really know
So now this one song that is amazingly happy
makes me happy and sad all at once
happy about the past
sad about the present
I just hope you remembered what it was
Love,
Elizabeth Marie Paladino
P.S.
this is the version I have
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Theme Song
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i will always remember.
<3
"i'm walking on sunshine, whoaaaa! i'm walking on sunshine, whoaaaa! i'm walking on sunshine, whoaaa! and don't it feel good, yeah."
Post a Comment