CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

10th grade... already

10th grade

Sem 1

1) Band - Vowels
2) Spanish 2 - Schlumbohm
3) American History - Cook
4) Concert Choir - Lehmann
5) English 10 Honors - Atkinson
6) Algebra 2 - Ramthun
7) Biology - Mugan
8) Drivers Ed / PE - Miller / Chaplin

Sem 2

1) Concert Band - Stover
2) PE - Dawson
3) English 10 Honors - Atkinson
4) Algebra 2 - Ramthun
5) Concert Choir - Lehmann
6) American History - Cook
7) Biology
8) Spanish 2 - Schlumbohm

4 comments:

lucky13 said...

I looked to see if we had any classes together... and then I remembered that we aren't taking ANY of the same classes besides band.
So 1st hour 1st semester we'll be hanging out
~♥~

Brianne said...

First Semester.
We have concert chior and english.

Second Semester.
We have english, concert chior, and spanish.

lucky13 said...

I correct myself.
2nd semester spanish.
Except only every other day.
And I'm in Spanish 3...
I'm not so sure how this is going to work out o.O
~♥~

Sam said...

Lolololol

Dear Elizabeth,
I have every single class with you BOTH semesters.

Except for when you have drivers ed i'll have study hall. but we'll be in the same pe.

I find this pretty darn amazing =]
Woo!