CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Letting You Down

I'm sorry for
all the times I let you down
all the times I change plans we have
all the times we should hang out
all the times I cause problems
all the times I make you guess yourself
all the times I do stupid things
all the times I think I am doing something right but it turns out so wrong
all the times I don't show you how much I love you
all the times I tell you my problems and you don't really need to know
all the times I mess us up
all the times I make you wonder if we should stay together
all the times I hurt you


Trust me, I do love you.
and from now on I promise to try harder to see you more so that you know you made the right decision



I love you.

0 comments: