The past few days I decided to clean my room
not just clean but... change
I have always wanted to keep everything since I was young
so I had:
1st grade and up reading level books
tons of old photos
toys
crafts I never did
favorite clothes that have not fit for years
stuffed animals
American Girl dolls & stuff for them
about 15 shoe boxes under my bed cause I thought I would need them
and a lot more things that now... is just stuff
So...
I am donating all my books to the school
I have put my pictures somewhere safe
I gave all my toys to Trinkets & Togs
same with my crafts
my clothes to Good Will and Trinkets & Togs
my stuffed animals to Trinkets & Togs
my American Girls & stuff safely in the basement
the shoe boxes I recycled
I got rid of enough stuff to get rid of a shelf thing with 5 shelfs
I moved my bed right up to the wall
I moved my shoes
cleaned my desk
finally took the hook out of my ceiling where my net went
took down my 3 Zac Efron posters and 1 other one
reorganized my closet
cleaned my bulletin board
All of that made me feel more mature
I finally think I am
growing up
Monday, June 23, 2008
I cleaned & grew up
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
shweet. i totally wanna see your room makeover!
=D
NOOOOOOO!!!111
NOT THE ZAC EFFRON POSTERS!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!
lol =P
Wow, quite a lot of things you've found, eh? I just recently gave a lot of things away, and it reminded me of so many things, and I had the same feeling as you. I had grown up. You've got a great blog. Hit me back. ^^
Post a Comment