CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

That ended fast.

To answer any questions:
It lasted 22 hours
We never talked to each other during that time
I saw him twice, walking opposite ways in the hall at school
He told me through a message on facebook

But hey, I knew it would not last long... but then again I never thought that short.
He is a manwhore, and I am just as happy without him as I was when I was "with" him.


"You change your mind like a girl changes clothes
Yeah you, PMS
like a bitch I would know
got a case of a love bi-polar cause you're hot then you're cold
you're yes then you're no
you're in then you're out
you're up then you're down
you're wrong when it's right
it's black and it's white
we fight, we break up
we kiss, we make up
you, you don't really want to stay, no
you, but you, but you don't really want to go-o
you're hot then you're cold
you're yes then you're no
you're in then you're out
you're up and you're down"


"Womanizer, woman-womanizer
you're a womanizer
oh womanizer,
oh you're a womanizer baby
you, you, you are
you, you, you are
womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer)
boy don't try to front,
I-I know just, just what you are-are-are
boy don't try to front,
I-I know just, just what you are-are-are
you got me goin',
you're oh so charming
but I can't do it,
you womanizer"


P.S. I am jealous of you.

0 comments: