I wish you would go away.
Yeah I like you but I don't need to be treated the way you treat me,
I deserve better.
It hurts, but I just want you to leave me alone
It has been around a month since it all started and its all still the same...
So I am done waiting for you to realize what you want and if it is me it is to late.
I gave you many chances and you never took them so why should I stay any longer
I am going to take someones advice and just live my life and if love finds me that is great
but then again I am only 15 so what do I care
I can handle being single and not trying to find a boy, I can handle the useless drama in my life.
But what I can not handle is anymore of this heart ache.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
I don't need a boy.
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment