CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You can never forget.

I thought I forgot how to...


I had built myself up so strong;
I had to deal with him and his games
I learned how to handle the heartache
I dealt with her and her bitchiness
I got over him and his ways
I remembered how to laugh and smile more
I told people how I felt
I learned more about who she was
I started to tell my mom more
I did what I wanted, not what others wanted me to do
I became more of my own person
I learned how to stand up for myself and what I thought was right


Then I remembered how to...


I read one simple, nice things you wrote on my facebook wall.
And it all came back, streaming down my face
at least this time they were kind of happy and not as bad
no headache followed, no bright red face
just the relief of knowing you still care and that I can still make your day... or as you put it your life.


I thought I had grown-up by not having it happen for a few months even...
it just goes to show, you are never to mature to cry. no matter what people say.

~*Happy Birthday Nicole <3*~