I over react
I do things to make other things happen, even though they rarely happen
I think I make a good decision and then find out it is horribly wrong
I make more mistakes then the average person
drama should be my middle name
I hurt people
I keep to myself
Valentine's Day makes me sad
I put everything in lists
I think to much about what I am going to do
I plan it all out, but it never happens that way
I know its bad when music can't make me feel better
I hate regretting things
I ruin everything
I am a jerk and have lost friends
I have no where to run
I don't talk to my parents, I just stay in my room
I never have time to talk to the one person that knows everything and tells me what I need to hear
I am a freak and horribly mean. I keep it all in and then when I finally burst I hurt people.
So when you are ready to talk, I have a whole story built up for sometime.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Freakin' Out
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment