CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Today I found out...

I am to scared to take a risk

very afraid of regret

people think there are things worth ruining other friendships

is that what people really think of me?

assumptions aren't nice, they just make an ass out of u and mptions

secretly I loooove snow

I am a jerk

do laundry other wise you have to wear Christmas socks in February

ever since I was little my parents knew I would grow up to be independent

brothers never forget things... especially when you are 10 and light a towel on fire making Ramen

teenage drama is so fake

I don't learn much from my mistakes

my favorite color should be green because jealousy is always there

I like hugs from random people more then from my friends

the sun is my favorite light

procrastination times 10 trillion

I love picnik

sharing my deep insides does not happen now... I just sit quietly

boys know more then my friends I have known forever

being given random things brighten my day

what is sleep?

holding hands is one of my favorite things

I have lots of shoes but I would rather go around barefoot... not in the cold though

sweatshirts are amazing

my hair is my security blanket

I need to be 16 faster

most the music on my ipod is "old" and I don't really like listening to it anymore

I don't remember learning how to play piano, but I remember going to lessons for like 7 years

reading music that is in treble clef is as simple as reading words that are in English for me

when I play the piano, I calm down... well at least when I am alone

my brother is right I say like to much

waking up to the sun raise is the best

I don't really know what love is

because I keep to myself, people keep to themselves well... they keep away from me

0 comments: