Since I am the baby of the family I miss out of a lot of things since once I'm old enough things just stopped. When I turned 10 all holidays became boring because my parents were tired of it all... no more Easter egg hunts, I have to make Easter eggs alone, no more carving pumpkins I have to do that myself too, less presents under the tree, less fun in getting the tree, less cookies made since Santa doesn't need any, less everything. Today I had to set my alarm so I would be awake before my brothers so I could have hot water to shower. Then I had breakfast which is nothing special... listen to my dad freak out because my brothers are taking so long, sit through church that was to long. The only thing we still is eat egg salad for lunch from all my hard boiled eggs. I slept the rest of the entire day because I have been staying up late the past few nights =] Now I have to go help so the table for our "fancy dinner" that will just involve eating in the dining room and not the kitchen and using the china plates. Tomorrow starts school again and I'm ready and I'm excited for prom this weekend =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment