CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A long time.

There is this person who I see every day at school.
I know he hates me now but we used to be great friends.
About a year ago everything got messed up, and I still hate myself for doing so many horrible things but I know I am stuck with the decisions I have made.
We used to talk all the time... and laugh
now there is nothing, sometimes I try... but I am scared of hurting him again
but I'm also scared that once I graduate I will never see him again.

I wish I knew how to make things right...
I wish I knew back then that he really meant what he said...
I wish he would hug me again...
I wish I felt good about the decisions I made...
I wish the best for him...
I wish the best for me...

I miss you.

0 comments: