My mom decides she would like to go see Eclipse... so she and I go to the 7:05 showing in town.
earlier that day I had been texting Joe and he was telling me how he didnt feel good and that he was sick. I told him I was going to the movies and hoped he felt better being home and able to sleep. the movie was great... but since my phone was on silent I was unaware of the 5 messages sent to me all from Joe. I was kind of confused cause I told him I would be at the movies so I just started reading them each one a little scarier and the last one saying he was going to the hospital. Im in a panic as we drive home telling my mom everything. when I get home I go to my room and trying calling his cell phone which rings and rings and rings and rings finally someone answers but I just hear background noise then Joes mom says hi and tells me somethings plus gives me her number so she can text me about anything that is happening. I sit at the kitchen table getting little bits of information, then she asks me if I can come to the hospital. scared to death I drive myself over to the hospital and go through the emergency doors since its like 9:30 or something... I find the room to see Joe looking horrible and his mom sitting next to him, I then stay with him until 2:30ish in the morning when he is told he has to get his apendix removed in the morning. I then decide to go home since they were putting him in a different room and I knew he needed to sleep... I ended up only get like 3 or 4 hours of sleep and I felt sick to my stomach. I am laying on the couch watching tv trying to sleep when his mom tells me he is done with surgery and everything went well, that calms me down a little so I get ready for the day and help my mom with some things when Joe texts me asking if I wanted to come see him... and of coarse that is exactly what I wanted to do so I leave around 12ish to go see him and didnt go home till around 6. in that time there was plenty of tv watched and some games played but mostly I just sat there... holding his hand... hiding how scared I was and how tired. when I went home I eat something after not eatting since dinner the night before besides some toast... I then go to Joes house were everything is less crazy since its not the whole hospital environment and he wasn't attached to an iv so I could actually hug him for the first time since it all started. but then after all that time and all that stress I couldn't hold the tears back anymore... so here I sit on my brothers laptop cause we still have no home computer with tears falling down my face cause in the past 24 hours I spent most of it in the hospital, worrying so much i felt sick because the boy I love so much was in pain and stuck on a hospital bed.
Friday, July 2, 2010
the first of july...
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so cute! I'm glad you care for me so much! I love you! <3
Yikes! I'm glad everything turned out alright in the end! <3
Post a Comment