CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Past

~ Someone once told me if you love something let it go... and if it loves you it will come back. I proved myself right because you didn't come back you just bitched about how I messed up, you insulted me, and that is why I never went back to you... I miss you tons but I have gone over a year without you so i have mostly healed over it all

~ I want my long hair back... my really really long hair

~ My "E" necklace is still missing

~ I don't feel like I'm a senior... or that I look as old as I am =\

~ When was the last time we hung out?

~ I don't remember the first time I told you i loved you... i just remember you said it first and that is all I can come up with

~ I don't cry much now since I'm a big kid =P but sometimes if I think of the bad things that made me cry a lot it brings back tears... when Ben left for the Marines while the rest of us were on vacation, when people moved, the heart breaks, the fights, the night Joe had to stay overnight in the hospital and I was driving home also the days to follow that... mostly I cry alone in my room so then everyone thinks I'm tough =P

~ When I get bored I lay in bed and just look at my ceiling...

~ I always have loved playing the piano... I just am not that good so I give up

~ my blogs used to have some meaning or deep thoughts... now its just blahblahblah

~ I still hate when people ask me about my future even though I should know something by now... but I don't...

~ figuring out what college to go to keeps being swayed by where other people are going... or wanting to go

~ I love going to beautiful places

~ I never get tired of the cute things people can do

~ I used to be afraid of facebook stalkers and worried someone would find me...

~ when I was little I was ready to grow up and go to college and get married and have kids... now I am scared beyond belief

~ I never thought I would fall so madly in love in high school =]

0 comments: