CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Growing up and hiding

As people get older and more.... "mature"
it seems also that they keep more off them self inside
like... if you ask someone "How are you?"
everyone and i mean everyone will pretty much just say "fine"
or something like that they will not really tell you how they are just something so they don't have to tell you everything that's going on
or if you can tell that someone is upset ad ask them "whats wrong?"
they will most likely say "nothing" just so you will go away and they don't have to explain their feelings to you

but is it really good to keep everything inside?
if people would let the ones they love know more about them wouldn't the world be happier?

if someone ask you something shouldn't they be willing to listen and be there for you
or are they just asking so you can have a "conversation"
that in the end will be very short and you will get nothing out of it

I suppose that if someone you would not trust with all your feelings asked you could not explain everything you could just give a brief answer but still most answers are boring and pointless
cause if you really think about it you are kind of telling them a lie because you might say something that is the opposite of what you really are thinking.

its as if as you are getting older you have to hide more
but really as you get older the more you hide the more you feel horrible
when you are young not many things really affect your life
but as you get older you have more questions and more feelings towards things
and you should be able to tell people them
if not then why should people be able to tell you things that they trust you with

so next time i ask you "how are you?" or "whats wrong?"
I want a really answer and a long story because i am here for anyone
and be warned that if you ask me i might just tell you everything

because i am tired of growing up and tired of hiding

4 comments:

The Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dreamer said...

Very in depth and true. People these days care more about the image then how people actually feel. Hope to read more.

Anonymous said...

hey! i never say i'm good1 i always say i'm bad...
but then again i'm an emo kid who craves attention...>.<
lol
love ya

lucky13 said...

I love this... I was just thinking about this type of thing the other day.
From now on, when somebody asks me how I am, as long as it's somebody I love/trust, I will tell them. Maybe we can start a trend.

~♥~
PS, I'm absolutely amazing! Lots of good stories that I'll have to tell you tomorrow.