CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Trust

It is such a small word but has such a big meaning

How do you know if you really can trust someone with everything
of course most people you trust with small things but nothing really.... life changing
but who can you trust with everything...
can you even trust yourself with everything

If you cant trust someone then how do you think they will be able to trust you with anything

All people want is to be trusted by other people
but how can anyone really know if they can trust someone
if they hide everything from each other
and even from their self

As teenagers all we want is to be able to trust all the ones we love and care about
and have them trust us back but thats not always true

We sometimes need to tell someone how we feel any
and sometimes... we make bad choices about how well tell
not just because they might have not kept what you wanted to them self
but because you did not tell someone that might have never told a single soul what you said or even that you might have spent the whole night talking to each other and maybe crying but in the end you felt better and they learned more about you

I don't know much about that because for me it never happens
people don't come to me trusting I will keep everything they tell me safe
but also I don't go to other people usually i just keep it inside and never tell anyone

So I guess I am not that good when it comes to trusting others
but today I realized how much I wished people trusted me
and decided that if I want that maybe I should trust others the same way I want them to trust me

So now I am going to give every person a chance for me to trust them
and I hope others will realize how much I try for people to trust me
because I really will care about what you want to talk about
and i will try my best to help and make you feel better

So please just trust me

1 comments:

lucky13 said...

Your blogs are all so deep. They make me want to cry, hug you, and cry some more.
I promise that I will trust you. And that you can trust me. I'm good at listening.
If for some reason I can't tell you something, it will eat me up inside. That's happening right now. Luckily, you and everybody else will know soon enough.
But I really do want to have one of those times when we just sit and talk. Maybe cry. All that fun stuff. I don't have that with anyone right now...
~♥~