CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hug

1.to clasp tightly in the arms, esp. with affection; embrace.

2.to cling together; lie close.

3.a tight clasp with the arms; embrace.

Three different ways to say it
but in the end everyone knows what it means

Sometimes I think it is used to much
but then other times I wish people hugged more...

I guess it depends on what the hug really means
~*love
~*friendship
~*just because
~*no real reason... everyone else was/is

I love it when people hug me because usually it makes my day better
or lets me know that someone cares
but then there are the times it feels fake and unloving

I always feel better when someone gives me a true hug that they mean
when they hold me tight and never let go
and I wish people would do that more

If you ever see me just... around
feel free to come give me a hug
it might brighten your day the same way it does mine

I am always here arms open for when you need that one hug to fix everything
or not

but everyone loves a good hug.

1 comments:

lucky13 said...

Your hugs make my day better. Every single one that I get. Even when my day is already amazing, your hugs make it 10 times better.
~♥~