Is hard work
Small time limits make it worse
it controls your life
all you do is read and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat...
I get distracted
I would rather talk to friends
I think of other things
I just get tired of trying
In the end I hope it all pays off
I hope I can pull it off as well
I keep trying and trying
but I am not one for memorizing
I would just rather
live. laugh. love.
So...
if you are suppose to be working on individual speech
go do it now, time is short and getting thin
and we all know we want to make state
So now I must go get my script
and spend my night working hard
instead of spreading my love
I will be closed up in my room, alone, and feeling so unloved
just because I am trying to work hard
on my
Memorizing
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Memorizing
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Memorizing sucks.
And now, I kinda hate myself. I didn't mean to leave you out of my winterfest blog... I don't even know how I did. Please don't go cry in a corner?
I love you for always and ever!!
~♥~
Post a Comment