Every since I meet you so long ago
I found you amazing
We became friends
and you seemed to always laugh and smile and say funny things
Hanging out together was fun and always crazy
I could count on you to make me better
When we got a little older I always kind of looked up to you
I found you pretty and smart and always knew what to do
I was so happy that you liked me
I have known you since forever and I am positive we have never had a fight
but... maybe because we both just... keep things to ourself
We use to be so similar... now I think we are just friends and not much more
As we both have grown up I think major changes have happened
some not so good and others well... I cant think of something good
We use to be Best Friends
now its as if
we are barely friends
You have become more quite and more sad
You dont tell me the things that happen anymore... I always just hear from others
You smile and laugh less
You struggle through things and I dont know about it till its at the worst
You seem so alone all the time
You are the one I admired but now
I am sorry to say... I dont anymore
yea, you are still pretty and smart
but you seem to never know what to do
You keep letting people walk over you
or push you around
I always thought you were someone who was strong
but sometimes you look so meek
and I try to help but I never know whats going on with you
I always see you just thinking about the things that are upsetting you
the things I know nothing about
I bet I say thing that dont help at all or might make things worse
and maybe you dont always want me to hug you or ask you to smile
but I really miss the way you use to be
Sometimes you make me so worried
even tho you tell me everything is fine
I feel nothing is
I hate seeing you at your worst
when you are down
and that I have no idea how to make it better
how I can get you to laugh more
So whenever you want to just tell me everything, somethings, or even nothing
I am always here and always will be because you mean the most to me
I have known you since what when we were six?
You are the one I once admired
now
You are the one I want to understand and help
no matter what it takes I am willing to make things better for you.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
You, are the one I once admired
Posted by Elizabeth at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment