CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Is it bad?

Is it bad I cry because your going on with life?
and I seemed to have stopped without you

Is it bad I tell you things that I hate about someone?
and I do some of the same things

Is it bad that I blame you for not trying?
and I try less then you

Is it bad that I do nothing all weekend every weekend?
and I complain we never hang out

Is it bad I complain about you never calling me to talk?
and I never call anyone

Is it bad I sit at the computer all the time just staring at my IM?
and I never talk to you

Is it bad that I tell you that you can tell me anything?
and I tell you nothing

Is it bad when I get mad at someone I tell everyone else but not you?
and I just pretend I am fine with you

Is it bad that I feel like every song I hear relates to me?
and I say the song lyrics are so fake

Is it bad you live so close?
and I never think of just having you over for no reason

Is it bad I put others before you?
and I wonder why you put others before me

Is it bad I write everything on blogger?
and I just dont tell you

Is it bad I say complements from people are not true?
and I say similar things to others

Is it bad that I expect others to know the answers to everything?
and I am asked something and never know the answer

Is it bad I expect people to fix my life for me?
and I dont really try to help others

Is it bad I take my frustration out on others?
and I hate when people do it to me

Is it bad that I say "I love you" to much?
and I sometimes say it to people I dont like at all

Is it bad I have the most energy when I am alone?
and I am less fun when people want me to be hyper/happy

Is it bad I spent my sunday alone?
and I even know why

Is it bad that I could keep going on and on and on?
and I am stopping anyways

what really is bad?

1 comments:

lucky13 said...

The fact that you realize these things makes you about 20 steps ahead of the rest of us.
~♥~