CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am done

I am done with all
the hate
the anger
the shit
the bitchiness
the lies
the rumors
I am done with it all

It is just making my life suck... a lot
and I am guessing its the same for you
all of you

so just stop.
think.
and breathe.

Take a moment to realize its just making things worse
nothing is getting better
and it should just all stop

think of others but also think and do what you want
it is your life do what ever the heck you want
I am tired if messing with peoples lives
make your own decisions

Right or wrong
for now on no matter what you choose
I promise to think about it
and do whatever you will let me do to be there for you
or I will just back off and let you live your life

But forever on I am going to be
a happier more helpful person
I promise because

I am done.

0 comments: