Are what make people the way they are
they can make you happy or sad
cheer you up or even bring you down
but in the end you love them no matter what
I feel that I never tell my friends how much they mean to me
how much I really need them and all the great things they do for me
so today I decided I would tell them all.
~*Jordan Thomas
wow. the time we hang out gets smaller and smaller but when we do its amazing.
We say/do the most random things and then look at each other and just start laughing.
We use to get together a lot... and that made our friendship great
but now we get together less... and not to be mean but our friendship use to be better
yeah... I know that we both say we "try" but I think I am going to try a lot harder
you can do what you want but I miss the old times with thousands of inside jokes
now nothing is really funny... and I miss the funny
just like I miss you
~*Brianne Power
Our friendship pretty much got the strongest this year. probably cause we have classes together
and just... because
we have had our ups and downs but now I think we are good
and that nothing bad will happen... or at least I hope so
we come up with some pretty weird things and I sometimes laugh so hard I cry
but thats ok because it makes me forget about all the problems and sadness that is in me
~*Samantha Niles
We meet in 4th grade but at the beginning we were not really friends
I don't know when or how we became friends but man I am so glad
every time I am around you and have a beverage in my mouth it ends up out my nose :-P
but thats fine cause then we laugh about it forever
I love that I can just be crazy when I am at yourself and no one really cares... that much
you always say how that when I am happy and all that stuff it makes you feel better
and that makes me glad cause then I know I can be there for you. forever
~*Samantha Brooks
I have known you FOREVER
and you have always been there for me
I hope you know I am always here for you... because sometimes you seem like you need someone just to be there
I know I always say you can tell my whatever and whenever but I respect that you dont
just say everything to everyone but sometimes...
that makes me worried, I worry that you keep to much to yourself and that sometimes
you should tell your friends things so they can understand what is going on
I am ALWAYS here if you need me or not, to talk or just to be there
~*Nicole Mittelstadt
When we were younger we hung out more... mostly from the bus and all
we see each other less... but it does not really feel like it
we have done some crazy things... LOBSTER
knowing that their is at least one person close enough to just walk over to makes me feel better sometimes others it makes me wonder why we hang out so little but... anyways
I am glad that that one random day in 5th grade we just... became friends
~*Heidi McNulty
sorry if i spelled any of that wrong
I have "known" you forever because of church
but not till this year really known you
maybe my friendship with Brianne made us friends but...
maybe it just happened
how ever it did I am glad
but... I have nothing to really write about you... but I will fix that soon
like by hanging out more :-P
~*Faithe Guyer
well... the band room door/steps make me think of you
and that very random day that we just clicked
I think we have been friends ever since
your hugs make my day brighter
talking with you just makes me smile
and being with you... wow that just makes my life better
I don't really tell you everything that is going on with me
but yes you seem to understand me completely
and some day I might just tell you everything
because I trust you enough its just... I don't know if I trust myself enough
To you all
~I trust you
~I love you
~I need you
~I hope you feel the same
I love you, my
Friends
Monday, February 18, 2008
Friends
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This means a lot to me.
I love you, and I will, forever and ever!
~♥~
Post a Comment