CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Phones

I have strange issues with phones

1)I want a cell phone
2)I don't really like calling people
3)I like when people call me to talk

yea... some how it works like that

but I guess if i had a cell phone
I would find calling people different but thats not going to happen soon
and since no one ever calls me
I guess I don't really think about talking on the phone
maybe thats why i get scared/nervous to call people

so I found on the internet that there is a real fear
telephonophobia
I don't think I really have that
but I think I need to get over my slight fear
because then i might have more plans in my life
and be less bored

I guess I worked a little on overcoming it today
because, yes, in the end I did call Sam
even tho it was pretty much forced
but i called her and talked on the phone

I think I am getting better already :-)
or nothing really changed
but... whatever

so in the end
Phones
can be scary but good
so don't be afraid, and just call someone



3 comments:

Brianne said...

The Phone

... it's a good thing.



(<3333 i love you martha sporkert!)

lucky13 said...

I'm proud of you. I am also working at conquering my fear of talking on the phone. I'd still much rather have the internet or texting, though...
~♥~

Elizabeth said...

hahaha... no
brianne I was not thinking that
at all
you are silly
and i think you might have AD...
hey look a chicken!