sor-ry ; adjective : feeling regret, compunction, sympathy, or pity
that is what it really means
now... think about what you meant last time you said it to someone
was it really any of that?
or where you just saying it to have something to say
how do others know when you mean it and when you dont
I know when I say it i mean it so much
but others might not think I do
so everything I am going to say I mean... a lot
I am sorry I doubted you
I am sorry I hated you
I am sorry I lied to you
I am sorry I hurt you
I am sorry I broke your heart
I am sorry I gave you hope
I am sorry I broke a promise
I am sorry I forgot you
I am sorry I over reacted
I am sorry I did not do what is best for you
I am sorry I thought of only myself
I am sorry I am not always myself
I am sorry I hide things from you
I am sorry I used you
I am sorry I fell for you
I am sorry I shared to much
I am sorry I will never be the same with you
I am sorry I have emotional break downs
I am sorry I am sometimes the typical teenager
I am sorry I have so many things to forgive
I am sorry I will not share them all
I am sorry.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Sorry
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment