CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Natural Beauty

The world is full of beauty
but most people only see beauty when they want to
and in the form that they think beauty comes in

such as
people
mountains
oceans
flowers
and other big things

But when I see beauty
sometimes I am not expecting it

A few days ago is when i noticed it
I had to take the dog out
its was 9:30pm
almost below 0 and I did NOT want to be outside

When I got out there
I stoped. I was shivering and wanted to go back inside
but then I looked up
it was a very very clear night and I could see the stars
they were bright and I think I even smiled
while looking at them for awhile I could even see constilations

It made me think about what really is beautiful
and how much of life I take for granted
and not really see things for what the are

And because I think about all this stuff a lot
I wonder how many other people ever really see the world
not just the things others see and things that shout
hey look at me!!
but the things you have to be willing to wait and look for on your own

So for now on
I hope more people will take the time
to actually enjoy life
and as they say

Stop and smell the roses.

1 comments:

lucky13 said...

It's those little things in life that take your breath away. I've noticed that. It's always little things, or big things posing as little things, that can make you the happiest. Or make you think the most. Or that have the greatest significance.
Thank you for posting this. It's one of those little things that unexplainably touch my heart.
~♥~