Everyone else knows
but no one tells
I don't know what happened
and might never know
I see the way the act different for you
I can tell something is going on
your eyes say somethings wrong
but the words you say to me are
nothing that I need to know to help
I am fine
nothings wrong
don't worry
nothing happened
*no response*
how is that going to let me understand
let me help or even let me know to back off
I try to get inside you... nothing works
I worry more then I should
some days you act fine and dandy
others you just do nothing
or get upset at everything
You are not ok.
Everyone else knows
but one person does not
I don't know.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Everyone Else
Posted by Elizabeth at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment