for telling me something...
even tho I had to ask tons of questions to get it out of you
for saying you would help...
even tho you did not really seem to care
for noticing I was invisible...
even tho it was because you had to go to the bathroom and then noticed me sitting near by
for loving me...
even tho sometimes it does not feel like it
for listening to me rant about things...
even tho I started to cry
for say you love me...
even tho the next day I felt invisible
for making me laugh...
even tho it was only for a minute
for acting different around him compared to when he is gone...
even tho it bugs me a lot
for saying we would talk more...
even tho we did not talk all night
for telling everyone else what was happening...
even tho you left me out
for yelling at me when I do something to you...
even tho you do the same things to me
for leaving me alone because I was upset...
even tho I would rather just have you hold me, and never let go
for understanding that I did not have a reason to be so down...
even tho I really did know why but didn't want to worry you
for letting me just listen to you talk...
even tho you thought I was ignoring you because I did not respond all the time
for not caring that for once I did not want to be happy...
even tho people complain because "they hate to see me sad" blah blah
for letting me cry...
even tho it made you feel bad
Thank you I think...
even tho I don't think you all deserve it
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Thank you... maybe?
Posted by Elizabeth at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Why don't you ever tell people these things directly?
It would help us all understand you a heck of a lot better.
I LOVE YOU.
~♥~
Post a Comment