CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I don't know

I don't know why I feel the way I do
or how it happened
it just did

It might be that you always have to be right
~I don't know

It might be you always have to give an input
~I don't know

It might be how every other word has to do with him
~I don't know

It might be how you change everyday
~I don't know

It might be the way you tell me to stop around you and him but you don't stop when I am with him
~I don't know

It might be the way you seem to always be talking, and never listening
~I don't know

It might be how you make a big deal out of everything
~I don't know

It might be that I get upset at you a lot
~I don't know

It might be how things you do frustrate me
~I don't know

It might be the things you complain about
~I don't know

It might be that you always talk about doing things with her all the time, and I never even talk to her
~I don't know

It might be anything
~I don't know

0 comments: