CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Love You

Today I tried not to say I love you to anyone

its a lot harder then it sounds
especially when tons of people say it to you
because then you do not know what to respond with
and then there are the people that say they love you
and you really love them

But...
I think I say it to much
how would anyone know how much they mean to me if I say
I love anyone

So, from now on I am going to try and say it less
or only if I really mean it

And you, the one(s) reading this
maybe you should say it more
or find the real mean and say it more
or just say it when you really love that one person

So if I don't say it to you as much or whatever
maybe its because I don't really think that way
who knows the reasons to me saying things

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

0 comments: