*at Shell Rock, sitting on bridge, being emo with Sam Niles*
Me: I am the cracken from the sea *does funny hand motion*
Random small boy walking past: Did you take your meds this morning?
Me:Yes, they were very good
Other random small boy next to him: *he said something but I could not hear him*
Random small boy: Can I have a hug?
Me: Yes!!!! *jumps of bridge railing and gives very short boy hug*
Random small boy: thanks
Me: *jumps back on bridge*
Sam: ...
Then I became batman =D
*Sam was Robin... even if she does not think so*
and I ran around main street with my sweatshirt hood on my head and holding out the bottom like a cap and when we had to find the car I said to the Batmobile and my house is the Batcave =D
Saturday, July 5, 2008
4th of July
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment