CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

more then the last day I would see her, she was moving to Louisiana and I was in 2nd grade
more then when some girls in elementary school didn't want be my friend anymore
more then the first and only time I was sent to the principles office
more then falling of my bike on loose gravel
more then when the nasty notes were given
more then hearing that he was going to be in the military
more then listening to all the arguing and scary stuff
more then being told she was moving 20 minutes-ish away
more then when parents yell
more then when I get mad at friends
more then when he said we should break up
more then knowing he was go away and only be seen on holidays and during the summer

for the first time as a teenager, in front of my mom

so much I got a bad headache

enough to not want to eat


And its only the first day...

0 comments: