I thought I had finally figured it all out.
how I felt, how I would deal with things, and who I really know.
I thought and was wrong
I can't seem to feel the same for more then an hour
one moment I hate the next I love and then I miss
it never is just the same
nothing I do to try and deal with things is helping
not telling people, telling people, hiding, walking away
none of it is making anything better
I don't understand anyone anymore
no one really wants to talk or hang out
for one person I think maybe I should talk because what if they are thinking the same thing
but all the others just don't seem to care
for some time I have been a disaster
no one has stopped to talk to me
to try and make me feel better
everyone just ask the same question that I don't know the answer to
and then leaves me alone in my misery
I have come to not really trust anyone
I keep everything to myself
I hide it now so people think I am fine
all alone I have put myself together
all alone I fight the world.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Strong Alone
Posted by Elizabeth at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment