CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Dear Blogger,

I tell you more things then I tell my friends.
I act the way I feel with no pretending, and sometimes people tell me my blogs scare them because I was always the happy and perfect one.
but they are wrong, because now I don't tell people anything and I spend my time thinking to hard and not smiling as much.
I have been told I was different last year but then again so was everyone else.
I got tired of pretending and hiding how I felt, tired of fake smiles and unreal laughter. so I stopped pretending but it makes me hide more, no one knows the truth about way I am sad lately because I am to scared to talk about it because that would make it real, no one understand how alone I always feel or how forgotten I feel even tho I never left.
Dear Blogger, sadly, you are my best friend.

Love, Elizabeth Marie Paladino


"The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core"
~Secondhand Serenade

0 comments: