CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

One crazy day

If school was not worse enough
my hour after words was the last thing I need to happen...

So I drove my moped to Kwik Star because my back tire needed air
I try putting air in it and it did not help at all
so I decide to go home and talk to my parents about it later
as I am driving away from Kwik Star my moped was freaking so I had to stop and pull over
as I stood on the side of the rode I realized I was screwed
so my only thought is, ok just walk the moped over to Wartburg and talk to mom
that must have been the crappiest thing to do because 1) I had a very heavy backpack 2) the back tire was completely flat
but eventually I made it and walked to my moms office
when I got there she was on the phone with my dad and told him to come get me with the truck
I go outside to see him and Lucas putting my moped in the back of the truck and then my dad says the we will go to Casey's to try and put air in it
I sit in the bed of the truck with the moped and when we get there he managed to get the air in the tire
So he tells me to just ride it home which my mom said I should do so I had brought my helmet and keys and sunglasses and left my backpack and coat with my mom.
My dad says he will see me later because him and Lucas were going to go pick up Lucas' car =DD
so I rode home fine and later will get to hang out with my friends


I had crazy stupid horrible happy annoying painful day but hey good news is Lucas is buying a car so the second I get my license when I turn 16 I get the black car to myself =DDDDD


P.S. I have a weird burn on my knuckle from when I tried to put air in the tire the first time, and it hurts a lot =P


~*209 days*~

0 comments: