CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tonight,

I just knew it when you...

~started giving me a massage without me asking

~looked me and the eyes and started singing

"What would think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends."

even if it was not suppose to mean anything

~picked me up and swung me around

~asked me if you would see me tomorrow

~hugged me a billion and 9 times

~did things so I would laugh


I think I am right, so now I don't have to hope.

2 comments:

lucky13 said...

...Do you like him? Cuz that would be way cute.
~♥~

Anonymous said...

dear elizabeth,
DoYou like him??!
And random guess... Are his initials RL??!
O.o
loveheidi.