Why do we use the word falling when we are in love?
Wouldn't that mean that it hurts or that it was not meant to happen.
When you think falling don't you think of tripping and getting hurt,
or when you drop something
you don't want that
When you think falling don't you think of its not meant to happen,
or that it was an accident
you don't want that
When you think falling don't you think of pain or being hurt,
or that it scared you
you don't want that
When you think falling don't you think of love as the last thing,
or that amazing feel that you get
you don't think that
Why do we even use that word love so easily?
Wouldn't that make it less meaningful when you really mean it
When you think love don't you think of friends,
so its really more a friendship
not really love
When you think love don't you think of inanimate objects,
so its really anything
not really love
When you think love don't you think of that cute fake celebrity couple,
so its not true
not really love
When you think love don't you think of little pink hearts
so its something that the media has come up with to sell and get money
not really love
Why do people have a problem with other people being in love with someone?
Wouldn't it be bad if they said the same things to you
When you think "I love that person" and someone says
how can you
why do they have anything to do with it
When you think "I love that person" and someone says
who would ever love someone like that
why do they get to judge people
When you think "I love that person" and someone says
why would they love you
why do they have the right to be so mean
When you think "I love that person" and someone says
you are to young to love someone
why do they get to be the boss of your heart
So from now on I am never saying:
falling in love
or even...
I love you to random people/ things
cause i dont really love them
they just mean a lot to me
from now on I will only tell 2 people I love them
1) my family (yea its more then one person but whatever)
2) Nathan (Yes, I really do love him.)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
falling... in love?
Posted by Elizabeth at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment