1)hey I saw so-and-so at the movies the other day
2)Oh, I already did that with so-and-so
3)hey, we should hang out more
maybe I am crazy or maybe its true
but from my side I keep feeling like I am being
left out
replaced
forgotten
or maybe I am just not that fun to be around
or
to go places with
If that is true then stop saying you want to hang out
stop pretending you want to be with me
and just stop replacing me
If you are leaving me out... don't tell me the next day how much fun you had
cause I will not want to know
Its not that hard to hang out with me since only Monday nights i do anything
so don't try and use that line
and my parents are pretty generous when it come to me wanting to do something
so I will most likely be able to
I have a moped, so in spring, summer, and fall I can do anything in town
so transportation for me is no problem
But... never mind I will just enjoy me uneventful nights till I am 37
Thank You
P.S.
don't leave me some comment about blah blah i am sorry blah we don't leave you out blah
so pretty much... comments are unnecessary
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Left out, much?
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment