I am mean
I am judgmental
I am a jerk
I am a bitch
I am evil
I am hurtful
I am not nice
I am hard on people
I am easily persuaded
I am done, with all of that
I am going to give anyone and everyone I have known forever, just met, or well meet in the future
a second chances
I am going to be nicer
I am going to give people a chance
I am going to see it from their side
I am going to be calm
I am going to be helpful
I am going to be, a better person
but,
I will give just one second chance
I am done trying to make things better
so...
1 time to make me like you
1 time to make me not like you
You choose
Thank You
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Second Chances
Posted by Elizabeth at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment